Elite Golf Experiences is excited to announce an exciting Hilton Head golf experience give away as part of a sweepstakes with Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, Palmetto Dunes Resort, and Foray Golf. Included in this incredible sweepstakes is a 5 days / 4 night stay at the luxurious Omni Hilton Head Resort, two rounds of golf at winners choice of three Palmetto Dunes golf championship courses designed by legendary golf course designers, and a $100 Foray Golf gift card. This Hilton Head golf experience is valid for all Sunday arrivals at any time from Aug 18 – Oct 17, 2019 (excluding September 1, 29 & 30, 2019).
* You'll spend four nights in the luxurious Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
* You'll play two rounds of golf on two of the three world renowned golf courses at Palmetto Dunes Resort
* You'll receive a $100 gift card from Foray Golf
* You'll enjoy plenty of time to relax on the beach or discover historic Hilton Head
Accommodation for 5 Days/4 Nights at Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort -
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers or kick back in the shade with cabanas and umbrellas. At Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This beach resort also offers a children's pool, outdoor tennis courts, and a fitness center. Daily Breakfasts included.
Two Rounds of Golf at Palmetto Dunes Resort golf courses -
Sweepstakes winner can choose from two of the three following courses.
1. Robert Trent Jones Course. As fine wine grows better with age, so does the Robert Trent Jones course at Palmetto Dunes Resort Following extensive renovations by Jones’ protégé, Roger Rulewich, the oldest course on the resort was named South Carolina’s “Golf Course of the Year” in 2003. Golfers not only look forward to wide fairways, expansive greens and subtle elevation changes but also a new lake and bunkers that have been reshaped and restored to Jones’ original design. Other notable features include the par-five 10th hole, one of the only two oceanfront holes on all of Hilton Head Island.
2. George Fazio Course. Hilton Head Island’s only par-70 public golf course, the George Fazio course was just named the 2014 South Carolina Golf Course of the Year by the SC Golf Course Owners Association. The layout offers an exhilarating experience and is revered as the island’s truest championship challenge. For beginners and advanced players, the Fazio course offers an exceptional golf experience. One of the youngest golf courses to be featured on Golf Digest’s list of America’s 100 Best, the par-70 layout continues to offer stimulating challenges. With only two par 5s, the heart of the course lies in a series of long par 4s, beginning with the 432-yard first hole and ending with the 462-yard 18th.
The tree-lined fairways roll gently on the front nine, while the back nine offers tighter shots that require strategic positioning off the tee. With relatively small greens and undulating surfaces, the Fazio course challenges and delights golfers. Golfers especially enjoy the challenge of the fabulous finishing four holes, three well bunkered par 4s and the great par-3 17th over water with out-of-bounds creeping in from the left. With new state-of-the-art Diamond Zoysia greens, the Fazio Course delivers a peak golf experience.
3. Arthur Hills Course. Arthur Hills took full advantage of the Low Country’s dramatic coastal beauty when he designed this award-winning course at Palmetto Dunes. Tucked within the serene enclave of Leamington, this shot-maker’s favorite offers continuous lines of dunes, a rolling layout, numerous water hazards and thick stands of palmettos. This course emphasizes accuracy and precision over distance, providing formidable challenges at every turn. The picture-perfect setting of this mature course stands apart as a time-honored favorite with golfers and attracts dozens of species of birds as well as alligators and deer. In addition, the course is home to one of the Low Country’s most historic lighthouses, the Hilton Head Range Light Station, which guided ships into Port Royal Sound beginning in the late 1800’s. The Hills course offers off-balance lies and ocean breezes as well as an extensive network of lagoons winding through 10 different holes. This popular layout has earned a much-deserved reputation as one the island’s best golf experiences. For precision play and natural beauty, this layout simply can’t be beat.
A $100 Foray Golf Gift Card -
Foray Golf, inspired by the new and now, was founded in 2016 by fashion industry veterans who love to golf. The modern designs provide a fresh twist on average golf fashion, with the goal of empowering women and encouraging participation in women's golf. The limited edition fashion apparel is unexpected, fun, and performs both on and off the course. `
This incredible sweepstakes offer is valued at $2500. Sweepstakes ends on June 16th, 2019 at 11:59pm. One winner will be chose and that winner can bring one person of their choice. Refer friends and like our social media pages for bonus entries! Further information about bonus entries can be found on the following page after you enter the sweepstakes.
CLICK HERE to enter!
Dec 12, 2022
Sep 15, 2022